At Modern Talent Hub we want to become the hub that connects the talent required by the Technology industry in Latin America, and that is why we need professionals like you.
Would you like to work for a Microsoft Partner with its Headquarter in Silicon Valley?
We are in search of a Business Consultant with experience in the analysis, implementation, training, and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) for a gold-certified and award-winning Microsoft Partner with more than twenty years of experience providing business solutions to organizations in North America and Latam Countries. A company awarded several times as Microsoft Partner of the Year Award.
The candidate selected will be able to work from any Latin American country (100% remote) with English-speaking clients.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The person selected will be responsible for the analysis, implementation, training, and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Providing customers with recommendations and assistance in optimizing their business solution through third-party software and customizations.
- Implements and maintains Microsoft Dynamics GP for new and existing clients.
- Provide expert-level support to end-users.
- Analyse business processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Performs Fit-Gap analysis.
- Gathers requirements and prepares customer-facing documentation to support the implementation process (FDD/TDD).
- Performs system health checks
- Provides end-user training
- Contribute to business process improvement discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, or Finance .
- 4+ years related experience as Great Plains (GP) Consultant or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English Level: Advanced/Fluent.
- Experience in providing support across the Dynamics GP (Great Plains) series/versions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering
- Strong experience with systems analysis and functional design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- A good understanding of business operations, including accounting, inventory management, purchasing, and sales.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to have meaningful discussions with business executives and managers.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of the solution.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL scripting, etc.
- Exhibit a solid commitment to delivering excellent customer service – all the time.
- Hold yourself accountable to consistently delivering quality results on time.
- Customized pay and benefits plans.
- Long-term opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% Remote.
- Career Growth: build experience with sophisticated business applications.
Modern Talent Hub is a Microsoft sponsored employment and certification platform designed to enable IT professionals of all experience levels to access jobs with Microsoft partners in Latin America.
Considerations for this offer
Modern Talent Hub will integrate your cv to the program, allowing your profile to be evaluated and considered by our Human Resources team for this or other projects. That is why it is essential that you have a complete and updated profile.