At Modern Talent Hub we want to become the hub that connects the talent required by the Technology industry in Latin America, and that is why we need professionals like you.
Would you like to work for a Microsoft Partner with its Headquarter in Silicon Valley?
We are in search of Data Architect (based on Latin America ) with more than 5 years of experience. Passionate for technology, and the desire to growth with a company which believes that culture extends well beyond office walls. Company as a pioneer in SaaS-based centralized returns management, it is on the cutting-edge of solving reverse logistics challenges holistically and serves top brands in all major verticals globally.
A candidate who can work from any Latin American country (100% remote) with the US-based Team sharing them the requirements and key insights from Business stakeholders and end-users and documenting them.
We offer competitive benefits, modern perks and a priority to balance the life of our employees between professional and personal success. Be part of a company that help businesses with solutions to be more competitive in our growing economy.
- Own data architecture and develop data engineering framework with cloud native approach.
- Quickly understand the current landscape of data and provide recommendations on building the future data products with best-in-class components, frameworks and design patterns.
- Establish data pipeline patterns, provide recommendations and tradeoffs.
- Maintaining database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems
- Coding utilities, database support, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Deploy vendor technologies for data replication, data distribution, data streaming.
- Adhere to data protection requirements including data access, retention, residency and de-identification.
- Develop and maintain data flow and data sharing with internal and external systems.
- Create data validation checks and scripts to ensure high data quality and availability.
- Design and develop secure software in partnership with other engineering teams onshore and offshore.
- Keep a pulse on the industry, and research, evaluate and recommend new technologies, tools and frameworks for high volume data processing.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other team members
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and industry best practices and guide others on methodology and strategy.
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor in: computer Science, software engineering, Computer information systems or equivalent education degree.
- Must have experience with development, configuration and deployment on Azure Cloud technologies.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, scripting, Data DevOps.
- Hands on experience building data engineering solutions using Microsoft Azure stack.
- 2-5 years of experience with any enterprise programming language.
- English Level: Advanced/Fluent.
- Experience with any of the reporting tools.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases preferred.
- SQL Savvy - Must have strong Microsoft SQL experience.
- Ten years of wide-ranging data experience working with and influencing multiple teams.
- Experience with AI/ML concepts, tools and frameworks preferred.
- Our client offers competitive benefits, modern perks and a priority to balance the life of their employees between professional and personal success.
- Customized pay and benefits plans.
- Long-term opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% Remote.
- Start-up work enviroment.
- Career Growth: build experience with sophisticated business applications.
Modern Talent Hub is a Microsoft sponsored employment and certification platform designed to enable IT professionals of all experience levels to access jobs with Microsoft partners in Latin America.
Considerations for this offer
Modern Talent Hub will integrate your cv to the program, allowing your profile to be evaluated and considered by our Human Resources team for this or other projects. That is why it is essential that you have a complete and updated profile.